Sunday, March 3, 2013

Abbey art show--time for committments


work by Emma Johnson, found here

Alrighty everyone!   I have been posting this information on the SantaCruz homeschooling yahoo group, on homecruzers, and on the WIOC fb page!  But for those of you who come here for your information, let me make sure you have everything you need to participate. 

It is time for me to get formal committments from any of you who are interested in participating in the Abbey art show. So if you have read the previous blog post and can commit to the three elements of the show, please email me or leave a comment to this post by this upcoming MONDAY, to tell me how many pieces your family will be submitting.  

At this point we have a "waitlist" for the show, so as you give me the total number of pieces your family will be submitting, please limit the pieces to one per child. Your family may also submit one additional piece, if your children would like to make one collaborative piece. I would love to give those waitlisted kids a spot in the show, and I'm sure you feel the same.

Thanks so much, and please tell your children I am eagerly awaiting the time when I will get to see their creations!


work by Charles Clary, found here


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're finishing up our art today and had a couple of questions.

1. Should we drop off by 8:00 a.m. or p.m.? I'm assuming you don't want them too soon

2. How should we label them?

Blessed said...

Everybody participating--I am very sorry it seems like I have not been forthcoming with information here at the end. I have been trying to get the info we need here at the end from the people in charge, and strangely they have not been responding to my emails. I will try again today, and will be sure to post here when I have answers.