Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Time for a Book/Curriculum Swap!

I am thinking it is time to lug out all the books, workbooks, materials, etc. that we know we don't need and bring them to one of our gatherings to see if anyone else wants to use them. I have loads of awesome stuff, esp. a box of new Abeka (?) books that were given to me and I know I will not use. So I propose we do the following:

1) bring our things and swap at the next Old School Monday--March 22.

2) lay them out in one of the adjacent classrooms, so moms can go look but the kids are not getting into them

3) invite other homeschool area moms to come participate!!!!

This could be one of the fun opportunities we have to share who we are and what we are doing with moms outside of Vintage--and maybe God will bless them as He has blessed us. : )

What do you think? Please leave comments here or email Lisa C!

No comments: