Tuesday, September 21, 2010

free piano!

another one that came to my inbox today:
-----------------------------------------------
I am helping my friend, Ingrid, to find a home for their old piano. It is a Con console upright piano (I understand it is a lower height) that is in good condition but will probably need to be tuned. Her ideal situation is to find a good home to loan it to for a up to a year or longer, but if no one wants it as a loan, she is willing to give it away. She just needs to have it out of their old home soon. It is currently in Aptos but we might be able to move it to to be picked up in Santa Cruz.

Interested families should contact me: Nancy Winans at whynansy@yahoo.com and I will let Ingrid know. Let me know if you have any other questions. If you want it, please tell me your name, phone number and when you would be able to pick it up or receive it.

Thanks! - Nancy

No comments: