Thursday, April 21, 2011

Poetry in the Redwoods--TOMORROW (Friday)

Hello Moms!

I cannot believe I forgot to post this sooner--it's been that kind of week!

If anyone is interested, I will be leading a guided poetry hike in the redwoods tomorrow.  So far I know it will be my family and the female Kimballs--some other homeschool families might show up, don't know who.  We will meet at the Henry Cowell nature center at 11:45 and start our nature walk at noon sharp.  We will be doing the Redwood Grove Trail, in case you are a little late, just come catch up.

Bring notebooks and writing tools--I'll provide the poetry prompts that even young kids can do. Mothers are welcome to do the writing for our kids! : )

If you want to join us for a picnic, just come a little earlier, as we will be lunching there on the deck by the nature center.

So, very sorry this is short notice--anyone who would like to come and can, we would love to have you.

lisa c.

No comments: