Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FREE online learning styles workshop

For those of you who don't know, Heddi is one of the creators of the local Discovery Learning Center.  I have seen the paper version of this, and it is really good!--lisa c.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi, everyone. As you may know, I often do homeschool workshops in the area or at conferences, but I know it often works out that not everyone can attend who wants to attend. I'm currently working on a project to put my workshops in an online format that homeschoolers can access any time! I had five great testers try it out (thank you, testers!) and now I'm ready to share it with all of you!

My first FREE workshop is ready on Learning Styles. It includes online lectures broken down in to manageable bits, interactive forums, links to online resources, and suggested activities.

If you'd like to check it out, go to Homeschool Workshop at:
http://homeschoolworkshop.com/

You will need to create a user account and password using the Login box on the left side of the page. After you login, click on the "What is Your Child's Learning Style?" workshop. You will be asked to enter a one-time key, which is "free" (without the quotations). Then you are ready to start the workshop following the directions provided.

I'm announcing this a little at a time and you all get to be the first!

Feel free to pass this message on to other homeschoolers. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to email me at heddicr@gmail.com.

Hope you find the workshop helpful!

Heddi

--

No comments: