Sunday, August 5, 2018

Who's up for ADVENTURE?




The Craddock family has taken over The World is Our Classroom blog for the summer!

Yes, we are on our Epic American Homeschool Road Trip, and I will do my best to post every now and then as time and free wi-fi allow, so anyone interested can see what we are up to. 

It's not going to be ideal, as I can't nicely edit photos without my home computer, and I'm trying to re-learn how to blog on a Mac instead of a PC--and my daughter's Mac at that!  So whatever you get will be raw and real, fresh from my phone and without any fancy blogger stuff. I'll be thrilled if I can remember enough HTML to put captions under my photos!

So consider this my hey, everyone, we're still alive and having fun post, and please sign up for email updates if you don't want the hassle of checking back to see whenever I post again. : ). 

I hope all of you are having a great summer, however you are spending it. 

with love,

Blessed


2 comments:

rosewillow said...

I love it! Road trips are my fave, full of unforgettable surprise adventures...

Blessed said...

I'm always seeing your facebook shares of your family out and about somewhere! Now it's our turn! : ). Thanks for saying hi, Willow!