Wednesday, May 19, 2010

CHEA 27th Annual Homeschool Convention

CHEA ~ Christian Home Educators Association of California

This is an event we are thinking about attending. It offers a Children's convention while the parents attend seminars and workshops. I'm sure the event will offer more than I want or need to put into my brain, but I'm sure it will be very encouraging! It will be in Pasadena this year, which is located 50 minutes from the Magical Kingdom (not Heaven).

July 16th, 17th & 18th
Check out the prices and other information on the site.
http://cheaofca.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.viewPage&pageID=693&nodeID=1

Laura

1 comment:

sarah said...

Just saw this post and thought I would mention that if you can't make it to LA this weekend, The Valley Home Educator's 17th Annual HOME EDUCATION CONVENTION is happening July 30-31 in Modesto. My husband and I just decided to go and FYI- it's $25 to get in for both days and registration is at the door. I was encouraged to see the list of speakers, including Todd Wilson, author of "Lies Homeschooling Moms Believe."
If interested, here is the link: http://www.valleyhomeeducators.org/speakers.php