Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Community Supported Agriculture Share--Anyone?


Ok, so this is a strange posting for this blog, but it seemed like a good way to get the idea out to moms who might be interested:

since we are going to be gone for the whole month of June, I would like to see if any of you would like to have my share of my CSA box I split with my friend Lisa every week (mother of twin 5 year old girls--came to G's princess party and the Old School Valentine's party). All local farms, all organic, mostly veggies and greens and herbs, some fruit (usually strawberries every week when in season). You could pick up the share after the morning Vintage gathering, since Lisa lives just down a couple of blocks. (The CSA drop off is actually on Thursday, but Lisa is flexible) If you have ever wanted to try CSA, now is a great chance! My share is $10 a week, but I would offer it to one of you for $8, just because it would be so great to know Lisa will not be overwhelmed by veggies while we are gone. : )

If any of you are interested, please just email me! Thanks!

No comments: